Re: Dirty tactics by Honda dealers

is the better value.

of blogs from new Fit

at the ripoff price

paying for company

I don't want a Fit. I have a new vehicle. You're the one looking for a car and one of your choices was a Fit. My point was that just because a vehicle costs more doesn't necessarily mean it's too expensive or not worth it.

Reply to
Lee Florack

that both you and most

They just don't

Sounds like no one is buying them because they sell out too quick.

Reply to
Gordon McGrew

Too bad someone haven't though of slapping a roof and A/C on it and sell it in the US. I guess Elise is close. The Caterham kits are as expensive and if I wanted an open air car I'd get a cycle. What's the point of a car with no canopy and an A/C? It's a bike with 4 wheels then.

Reply to
Body Roll

putting a roof on woul make it kinda hard to get in-out of. They're a bit low for doing it Duke-style.

Gota friend with a still mint condition, custom made elise, on a T-plate, i think, was custom made for some guy, he put about 500 miles on, didn't like it and sold it for £5000 (about $8000 back then). Course, I much prefer the exige, a lot more grip.

The point is they're designed to be track cars. They're a small development ont he lotus 7, which was a formula1 car. I did want a R500 but nowadays, I'm looking more towards the atom2.

Of course, I spent my fair share of time in iopen-air kit cars in all sorts of weather. friend had a Jago I used to help him with, took to all the shows around - he just sold it on ebay -

mainly because he's got a metal bodied one now, based on a suzuki platform.I tell ya, that think was hell to be in above 40mph, let alone when it rained. If it wasn't illegal, we'd have worn crash helmets, so we could talk, look and breathe easily.

Reply to
flobert