Re: Electricity - was Re: Hybrid cars

Wind is merely one of nature's way of equalizing the variations in solar thermal input across land and sea.(Hurricanes are another!) I seriously doubt we humans could interfere enough with winds to cause climatic changes.

The environmentals are now against windfarms;they kill too many birds.
Sen.Ted Kennedy (an environmentalist-supporter)is against them now,seeing as they want to put one off-shore from his Hyannisport compound.(FAR,far off-shore!) B-)
Jim Yanik