Re: "Et tu HONDA?" Yeah, 400,000 [more] Of 'Em Under Recall!

Wrong. The warranty is there to get you to trust in the product and buy it. If it were for repairs then firms would be out of pocket just like Mazda with the rotary engine.
--
Clive

That may be your opinion but I currently own four vehicles and have purchased over seventy vehicles in my time. Of all of those vehicles only two, a Chevrolet way back in 1951 and a very expensive 1999 Lexus, required a warranty repair.
The fact is, even extended warranties are a money maker for the vehicle manufactures. Less than 2% of all the extended warranties sold in the US, ever pay out more than the cost of the warranty and the deductibles.
If I could receive a discounted price for forgoing a warranty, I would do so.
writes