Re: Exhaust related

short distance driving is never a good thing. because the engine doesen"t get a chance develope enough heat in a short drive. to burn any condensation in
the exhaust and the engine oil". your oil gets contaminated with condensation or in other words "water" and fuel". but at least you are changing it on a regular basis my sugestion is if the exhaust system is fine just keep doing what your doing and yes its a good idea to take it out on the highway for at least 20 minutes or so open-up the throtlle for a while at high rpm"s to blow out carbon build up and cob webs! haaaaahaaa just kiddin"
--
johnin

Hi Johnin
Sorry I did not get the 'kidding' part of your post. Did you really mean I should press the gas at high rpm sometimes? Thanks.