Re: Extended Warranty Accord 2002 transmission

Geico's Mechanical Breakdown Insurance is going to cover me for this. They will ship a re-manufactured transmission to your mechanic of choice and you simply pay a $250 deductible. For the relatively low expense of GEICO MBI, I think this is a good deal.