Re: Extended Warranty Accord 2002 transmission

Go to Honda Owner Link and give them your VIN number.

> This is Honda's Owner Web Page. >

Geico's Mechanical Breakdown Insurance is going to cover me for this. They will ship a re-manufactured transmission to your mechanic of choice and you simply pay a $250 deductible. For the relatively low expense of GEICO MBI, I think this is a good deal.

Reply to
Jack Sofsky