Re: Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year

Please take your rightwingnut cant to alt.impeach.clinton or some

> other political NG so we can discuss Hondas here.

I thought we were discussing the Prius here.

Oh, your here is not my here.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

True, but would you rather discuss Priuses or listen to rightwingnut spew? I'm reading r.a.m.h and I'd rather discuss Priuses than listen to rwn spew. There's no discussion or debate because that isn't how their minds are wired. :)

Reply to
Tony Harding