Re: Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year

I thought we were discussing the Prius here.
Oh, your here is not my here.
--
Support the troops: Bring them home ASAP.

Michelle Steiner wrote:

True, but would you rather discuss Priuses or listen to rightwingnut spew? I'm reading r.a.m.h and I'd rather discuss Priuses than listen to rwn spew. There's no discussion or debate because that isn't how their minds are wired. :)