Re: Frozen car door lock

When I sad WD-40 "reeks", I meant it REEKS.
It STINKS.
It SMELLS BAD.
Surely they could have made the stuff smell less like an oil well?

Don't need that. Some very light aerosol oil is all that's needed, provided the weather flap still closes. And even if the flap is broken the oil still works, you just have to refresh it more often.
In Canada you can buy a substance called "Rust Check". Works absolute miracles on locks. Any kind of graphite is a bad idea when water is involved.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ