Re:Good Reliable Honda Mechanic in MA

Please recommend me some good / reliable mechanic for Honda Accord in/near Boston(MA)

I am very pleased with Cambridge Honda. Of course they have the plusses (parts on hand, experience with Hondas) and minuses (price) associated with a dealer, but they are honest and reliable.
-- BeeL
virtual2real wrote:

Beel Whats the contact details for Cambridge honda. I will try to google it but if u can remember offhand just post the info.
Any good mechanic there that u recommend