Re: Health Insurance - Do you need, and how much do you need?

Don't need no stinkin insurance!!! I'm on that there Repubican Health Care Plan: Just don't git sick!

Reply to
Fuller Rath

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reply to
NeX

Careful. Your knuckles are dragging. Or is a key stuck on your Atari keyboard?

Reply to
Fuller Rath

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reply to
NeX

I never owned an Atari. Question...did it include any interfaces other than the keyboard and monitor, and could one of those interfaces be used as some means to connect to the internet (i.e. asynchronous POP)?

Reply to
Ed H.

The neo-liberal fascist democrats had all Atari banned, because they were causing global warming.

Reply to
Roger

The neocon fascists banned Ataris because they required a modicum of thought and coordination.

Reply to
Fuller Rath

Knowing you reich wingers, that should be "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" as you insert your {tiny} weenie into your resident sheep.

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
Fuller Rath

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reply to
Hillary

"Fuller Rath" wrote nothing of importance

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Reply to
Hillary

So, you accuse someone whom disagrees with of using an input device that requires "a modicum of thought and coordination." I find that rather telling (pun intended).

Reply to
Ed H.

is this a Honda group?

Reply to