Re: Health Insurance - Do you need, and how much do you need?

Don't need no stinkin insurance!!! I'm on that there Repubican Health Care Plan: Just don't git sick!
: Having health insurance is great. Not having it is terrible. Between
: the two extremes are a lot of gray areas, paperwork and a host of : confusing medical and legal terms.If you're lucky, you'll have some : choices when it comes to health insurance. "Your choice may be whether : to take your own employer's health plan or get something else." : : http://flying-rugs.com/health-insurance / :

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Careful. Your knuckles are dragging. Or is a key stuck on your Atari keyboard?
: > Don't need no stinkin insurance!!! I'm on that there Repubican Health : > Care Plan: Just don't git sick! : : : : BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH : : : : :
BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Knowing you reich wingers, that should be "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" as you insert your weenie into your resident sheep.
: > : > Don't need no stinkin insurance!!! I'm on that there Repubican : > Health : > : > Care Plan: Just don't git sick! : > : : > : : > : : > : BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH : > : : > : : > : : > : : > : : > : > : :
BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I never owned an Atari. Question...did it include any interfaces other than the keyboard and monitor, and could one of those interfaces be used as some means to connect to the internet (i.e. asynchronous POP)?

The neo-liberal fascist democrats had all Atari banned, because they were causing global warming.
The neocon fascists banned Ataris because they required a modicum of thought and coordination.
: >I never owned an Atari. Question...did it include any interfaces other : >than the keyboard and monitor, and could one of those interfaces be used as : >some means to connect to the internet (i.e. asynchronous POP)? : : : : The neo-liberal fascist democrats had all Atari banned, because : they were causing global warming. : : : :
BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
So, you accuse someone whom disagrees with of using an input device that requires "a modicum of thought and coordination." I find that rather telling (pun intended).

is this a Honda group?