Re: Homosexals are normal, right? Right?

you decide if you want one of these

I'd much rather have someone who's gay than you in my family. You are far more revolting than a person who is gay.

Reply to
PeterD

I wonder how many of the gay bashers apparently are actually gay themselves? The fact that they don't (won't) admit it makes it imperative that they sling as much hate and bashing rhetoric as possible as a vain proof that they are not gay... Only problem is that everyone can see this except for them!

Reply to
PeterD