Re: Homosexals are normal, right? Right?

On 6/20/2012 10:11 PM, Have Mercy On Us All wrote:

I'd much rather have someone who's gay than you in my family. You are far more revolting than a person who is gay.
--
I'm never going to grow up.

On 6/21/2012 11:18 AM, NotMe wrote:

I wonder how many of the gay bashers apparently are actually gay themselves? The fact that they don't (won't) admit it makes it imperative that they sling as much hate and bashing rhetoric as possible as a vain proof that they are not gay... Only problem is that everyone can see this except for them!
--
I'm never going to grow up.