Re: honda element 2005

Ditto, Steve. I'm a very happy owner and a member over at Element Owners Club as well. Join us over there if you haven't already done so:
Do I miss the power of my v6 Chevy Blazer? Maybe once or twice a year. Thing is, I think the E has more room and consistently saves me money at the gas pump as well. I'm convinced that most of us as consumers buy what we want rather than what would really serve us well. That's why the Hummer commercials don't show a soccer mom trying to park in between two other cars at the mall. Instead, they show it out in the open range busting through stuff.
The Element is great because is serves its purpose and doesn't cost much to get it done.