Re: honda element 2005

Ditto, Steve. I'm a very happy owner and a member over at Element Owners Club as well. Join us over there if you haven't already done so:

Do I miss the power of my v6 Chevy Blazer? Maybe once or twice a year. Thing is, I think the E has more room and consistently saves me money at the gas pump as well. I'm convinced that most of us as consumers buy what we want rather than what would really serve us well. That's why the Hummer commercials don't show a soccer mom trying to park in between two other cars at the mall. Instead, they show it out in the open range busting through stuff.

The Element is great because is serves its purpose and doesn't cost much to get it done.

If you are use to V-8 or 6 cylinders you might like more power, but if you > are use to 4 cylinders this will have enough power. Try finding another > AWD > that you can slip two bicycles into without taking the bikes part ... and > still get 20+ mpg. > > I agree all the comments below. > > - Steve > > >> My good friend in San Francisco has Element AWD. My initial impression >> prior to riding his Element was not quite good as I wasn't particular >> about Honda vehicles. After riding the Element a lot of times, I changed >> my perspective of Honda when I realise that it is one of the best and >> most verstalite vehicles I've ridden. >> >> We camped out a lot so we were able to fit inside the Element when >> sleeping on the floor. The size is really perfect with wide body. We >> like the plastic/rubber floor which we can hose down after camping, >> hiking, or mountain bicycling. The Element is pretty stable on the >> highways and in the winding roads. The acceleration and power are very >> good and very peppy. The fuel consumption is not too bad. >> >> I would buy Element myself because it's so perfect for my height and for >> the road trips. >> >> Oliver >> > >
Reply to
garray