Re: Honda Manager Out-of-Control - Please advice

Okay, you are lucky you did not come to my shop for an oil change, as my boss would tell you they are on a first come first serve basis and if your schedule
conflicts with ours, find another shop. Had I recieved a letter from you about you showing up 5 minutes before closing time and demanding service, you would not like my response.
--
legzzalot

legzzalot wrote:

would tell you they are on a first come first serve basis and if your schedule conflicts with ours, find another shop. Had I recieved a letter from you about you showing up 5 minutes before closing time and demanding service, you would not like my response.
So few clues in this place...
This was a no-appointment-necessary, 10-minute-lube joint. There were no other customers. If the monkeys were any good at their job at all, they shouldn't have needed to stay more than five minutes overtime.
Virus Database (VPS): 0542-5, 10/21/2005

You must be talking about yourself, for everyone else here seems to have you pegged for what you are. Give my condolences to your wife and family for having to live with you.

Why should they put in overtime when it wasn't necessary? You should have been earlier.
Brian Smith wrote:

Well like I explained to them, being earlier was not possible.
Anyway, obviously the manager of the store disagreed with ALL of you, given his abject apologies and offer of a free oil change.
Virus Database (VPS): 0542-5, 10/21/2005

What is your problem then (beside the obvious)?
Brian Smith wrote:

*sigh* For those who haven't been paying attention: I simply posted the story as example of a bad customer-service experience.
My only problem is the boneheads who don't get it.
And no, I didn't take the freebie either. I'd already done the oil change myself.
Virus Database (VPS): 0542-5, 10/21/2005

It certainly was a 'bad customer experience' for the shop in question.

If that what you think is your only problem, as I said before give your wife and family my condolences.

How considerate of you after causing all the grief that you did. And you call other people boneheads.

So you admit you went to a 10-minute lube joint with 5-minutes to spare before closing, and expected the supplier to service you anyway, knowing full well they'd have to work at least five minutes past close.
Let me be perfectly clear: YOU ARE A JERK. Not only that, YOU ARE STUPID.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
TeGGeR wrote:

No, I went to a quick-lube place as soon as humanly possible and got there with more than 10 minutes to closing.
Stupid? Stupid would be sitting counting the minutes to see how much I could make them jump. When the only option is to wait for the wife's commuter train to get in, and her to get home with the van, then leave immediately and fight my way through rush-hour traffic to try to get to the shop on time...?
Virus Database (VPS): 0542-5, 10/21/2005