Re: Honda's "Friendly" Image: Parading Social Change

said:

This idiot needs a lesson in Honda car history. The first Honda in the USA was the AN600, sold two years before the first Civic.
I know - I owned one of the first 200 of them. It was sold as a 1971 model.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!