Re: Horsepower cuts embarass Asians

More likely it was my 60 some years of driving experience, vis-a-v his 6 or so years I supose. I guess he never heard of the Ford GT 500 that blew the
doors off every sports car in Europe, in the sixties
There is no question a RWD vehicle will out handle a FWD vehicle and that is the point. The original poster seem to think otherwise. ;)
mike hunt