Re: Horsepower cuts embarass Asians

If one thinks McPherson strut suspensions are so great you might want to turn you front wheels to the extreme right or left, turn off the engine, and
go look at the different orientation of the two front wheels LOL
mike hunt

Mike Hunter wrote:

I thought McPherson struts were a combination spring and shock unit. Wouldn't the orientation of the wheels have more to do with wheel alignment?

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

Generally they are, and the answer to your question is no. Have you looked at your front wheels as I suggested?
mike