RE: I HAVE A QUESTION? I HAVE A 94 HONDA ACCORD EX

Everytime I turned the steering wheel...from time to time not always....I hear a screeching noise under the hood, I assume it's one of the belt screeching, which/what is it from???? and what should I do??? Oh, I'm buying tires for my car also, is Yokohama tires good????

Reply to
davi

"davi" wrote

I would first suspect a power steering fluid leak causing insufficient fluid in the system. I think the noise is the pump.

Check the power steering fluid reservoir's level first. Report back. I do not recommend driving this car at this point. Assuming the pump hasn't been destroyed yet, it could be due to lack of fluid.

has a free online manual for your Accord that discusses the power steering system.

Dunno about the tires.

Reply to
Elle

"davi" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Power steering pump belt. Get it tightened or replaced.

They *all* are, provided they're mounted properly. That's the hard part.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Yah, i assumed it was the power steering belt...therefore the reservoir for the power steering fluid is still full and no leaks in every part's or tubes...

Reply to
davi