Re: Inviting every hybrid owners in Seattle to prove us wrong.

Sure are.
Tell me where you are in the Puget Sound area. I'll go there and we can take a drive. Deal?
No?
Well, failing that, there's a very big Toyota dealership in the Seattle area. A friend of mine works there as an MDT. You can go there, ask for him, and he'll go for a drive with you. Is that good?
--
Tegger

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:42:27 -0700, "GasSaver"
Great, you claim to have a patent pending. Can you give us the publication number? When did you file it? Did you file a PCT application?
And I really like the part about the vehicle having to be friction-free before you install the magic device. Maybe that is why it doesn't work. You just haven't found a friction-free vehicle worthy of the installation.
Yeah, I am going with lunatic.
<snip>

I'll go one better with him, if he's up for it. I have a 100% iron clad NDA that I'll sign if he's willing to send me all of his material. I will only publish my conclusions and none of his information. This is the way I do a lot of my consulting. I will frequently excerpt and redact findings to show what I'm talking aobut without revealing confidential informaiton.

I would suggest he read one of Larry Nivens' three tretise on inertialess drives. Since Larry makes his living selling SF, his debunking of much of the "technology" behind it makes him very popular with some of us (the ones who cheered on Shatner during his diatribe on SNL) and unpopular with others.

Self deluded works, also.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

The RMS Titanic sank on April 15th. US income taxes