Re: NEVER BUY WALMART'S BATTERIES OR YOU WILL BE SORRY

I'm no fan of Wal Mart. Matter of fact, I refuse to shop there. But, if I happen to read an article which says that some of their car batteries are fine, I don't burn the magazine. Guess what? I've read articles indicating some of their batteries are good. Don't ask where I read it. You don't care and I won't tell you.
No fan of Wal Mart? One would expect a guy like you that works at Wal-Mart to be a fan and shop there, to take advantage of the employee discount LOL
mike

You're drunk again LOL. No surprise, though. You know what they say.....