Re: Prelude Check Engine light -- no code

fox_no snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I suggest that you visit Kragens or AutoZone and buy a OBD II scanner. They now have one for sale that can read and reset codes--the cost is less than $70.00. Last year, the cheapest ones were over $120.00--at least at the stores that I visited. They may also check your codes and reset them for free--esp. at AutoZone.

--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:17:39 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

I think I will reset the ECM and if it trips again, see about getting the code.
I found a small blurb in the helm manual that states if there is no code, the light will just remain on.
I may have waited to long to fetch the code from the ECM, although this doesn't sound right.
Thank you
Randall Fox