Re: quick poll - american cars

Huh? I just looked at the German BMW manual. Oil change at 15000 km. Now things like "tune up" and "valve adjustment" come at something like 165,000 km.
Of course, the service minder should be your real key for modern cars. Even my Fit has one. I even think the Matrix has one.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

The RMS Titanic sank on April 15th. US income taxes