Re: Re: 1987 Accord viberates when picking up speed...

"David and Tracey Mills" wrote: > It may even be a damaged inner or outer CV > said you were > completing a left turn, so that would qualify the outer joint.
> A bad > inner CV joint will give you a shuddering feeling during > acceleration > when turning and when going straight. > > D.Mills - Licensed Automotive Technician.
Check your motor mounts and tranny mounts, sudden engine vibration can be caused by a shifted/deteriorated motor mount. A bad tranny mount took out my tranny but thatís another story.
Posted using the interface, at author's request