Re: Re: Accord - making rattling noises when driving

"Joseph Wind" wrote: > Check for a loose heat shield on your exhaust. Does it rattle > during idle? >
> > > Hi, my Honday Accord 1987 model has started making rattling
> noises > > when it is driven. I stopped driving it since it has been > though. > > It almost sounds like a chain that is loose rattling round > under my > > bonnet however I am unsure of where it is coming from. > Does anyone > > know what this could be? And what I can do about it? > > > > -- > > Posted using the interface, at author's request > > Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet > standards > > Topic URL: > > > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report > abuse: >
Hi, thanks for the reply. No it isnt my exhaust. It sounds almost like the fan belt rattling around or some type of chain rattling around around the engine etc... I know i should get it seen to but I was kind of hoping someone might be able to tell me what it is so I can find out how much it will cost me.