Re: Repeatedly Running On A Low Tank?

On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 22:15:25 +0000, Kevin wrote:

Gee, I knew what it felt like before changing the oil, and after. Based on what it felt like from one end of the driveway to the other, I could tell right as soon as I shifted into reverse it was doing better, since it didn't feel like the rear end was shaking off the car.
I would guess since I lived with it for a week, I would have a better idea of the difference in the feel than you...