Re: Results of Weekend Shopping for a New Car For My Mother

Next we visited the Honda dealer. The Pilot was immediately eliminated as

> wildly overpriced. My Mother liked the CR-V but it seems that dealers load > them all up with options that jack up the price. To get one equipped > reasonably you ended up with a sun roof my Mother didn't want and a price > higher than the Highlander.

I've never shopped for a CR-V, I'm happy with the Accord basic configurations and you can mostly get them as-is.

Mostly, I wanted to suggest that after you've looked at all the vehicles, shop via the Internet. It's a good way to get closer to what you want with minimal sales floor gamesmanship, and often better prices, too.

J.

Reply to
zzznot