Re: Results of Weekend Shopping for a New Car For My Mother

I've never shopped for a CR-V, I'm happy with the Accord basic configurations and you can mostly get them as-is.
Mostly, I wanted to suggest that after you've looked at all the vehicles, shop via the Internet. It's a good way to get closer to what you want with minimal sales floor gamesmanship, and often better prices, too.
J.