Re: Squeaking...but not from my brakes!...

johnin- thanks for the reply. Any other thoughts from others??

--
bechard

A good indication of whether it is from the brakes is whether it changes when the brakes are lightly depressed. If no change it isn't likely to be the brakes. If it goes away, time to do the anti-squeal things and see if that changes the situation
Otherwise... check the CV joint boots for tears. They (the joints) have been known to make weird noises on Hondas, and the slight acceleration/deceleration makes me wonder "how does it know when to squeak?"
Mike