Re: Squeaking...but not from my brakes!...

try"d that" didn"t work the brake job was done in the winter where there was lots of snow & salt on the road. somehow i think the salt & and the combination of heat from braking in the dry pavement. interacted with the organic brake material" on the pads. the shop was nice enough to change them. being they were still under warranty. and that curred my noise.

Reply to
johnin