Re: Strange electrical problem -- 2005 Accord

Here's a quick update. The car wouldn't start again today. The battery is clearly low. Either something is draining it, or the battery is bad. Is there an easy way to determine how much current is
being drawn from the battery? And does anyone know what is "normal" when the car is off?
I'll get a jump tonight and bring it in tomorrow. Thanks for the helpful suggestions; please feel free to post or send me more ideas!
Thanks, -Ben
The winner is: Justbob30. Turns out I just needed a new battery. The old one was only putting out 8V. Somehow that produced the weird symptoms I described. Who knows?!

Glad to hear you found the problem with the least amount of trouble....!