Re: Tips To Get Better Gas Mileage/Performance!

Performance and an INCREASE in gas mileage. It works on just about any combustible engine. Combustible engines don't work very well to begin with. Better to mix fire-extinguisher foam with the fuel for longer engine life.

This stuff works. I put 1 ounce per 10 gallons of gasoline in my car and 1 ounce per every quart of oil my crankcase takes. Of course you have to adjust it to put it in smaller engines like in snowmobiles, motorcycles, generators etc.

keep using it, the better the gas mileage. Anything to help with the High Gasoline Prices now days. Here is the link where you can get the fuel reformulator. I hope it helps. As for this shit, I wouldn't put it in a 1973 Vega.