Re: transmission == toast ?

Sorry, I am a victim of TSB 04036. The main tranny pump stopped working and fried my transmission; this is why the fluid level appears to be high.
Thank you in advance, Tom

you should be able to find a trannie at a wrecker for cheap.
Burk wrote:

for cheap, like 800 bucks. the problem i have with this is that the transmission should not have failed like it has. i dont want to pay for honda's misjudgment of parts supplier.
thanks, and the one i did find locally is a 2002, so, it should be beyond this type of failure.