Re: Volkswagon unveils car that gets 282 miles to the gallon.

On Wed, 30 May 2007 00:34:49 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Jack) wrote:

If you feel so strongly, why did you cross-post to two Honda groups?
Elliot Richmond Itinerant astronomy teacher
snipped-for-privacy@xaustin.xrr.xcom says...

learn

Hey! I just hit the reply button. I didn't particularly want it to go any farther than the toyota group but I suppose that there are people that feel the same in those groups too. If I hurt your feelings please accept my most sincere apologies. Jack