Re: wanted: 90-91 honda crx si stock

Well, I'm sure your either in North America, Central America, South America, Africa, Europe, Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Australia, Antarctica, one of those...
And of course you've heard of www.autotrader.com The AutoTrader sites are region-specific, so you can narrow your choices down quite closely.
Good luck.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

Crap! "YOU'RE", not "your". How do I make these typos anyway?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

You were confused by the OP's mumbo-jumbo.
Mike
Add pictures here
âś–
how is one line mumbo jumbo?

Add pictures here
âś–

That was my little bit of humor (very little bit apparently)... actually, if there was any text at all I missed it.
Mike
Add pictures here
âś–