Re: What is the fascination with spoilers on riceburners?

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 13:28:40 +0000, BigNetBuy wrote:

I'd rather put my money into the engine compartment and BLOW HIS DOORS OFF!
Probably had a Fart Horn muffler too, right? ;)
I don't understand it either, they look stupid (the car also), and most have performance that can be shamed by a Hyundai Excel.