Re: What is the fascination with spoilers on riceburners?

As he's going by, I see racing stripes on his riceburner and a spoiler

> that was four sizes too big. No joke. This spoiler looked like a giant > handle for his riceburner. It had to be two feet high and was actually > wider than his car. > > Of course, his seat was way the hell back and he was driving with one hand > on the wheel and one hand holding a cigarette. > > *Shakes head*

I'd rather put my money into the engine compartment and BLOW HIS DOORS OFF!

Probably had a Fart Horn muffler too, right? ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

I don't understand it either, they look stupid (the car also), and most have performance that can be shamed by a Hyundai Excel.

Reply to
alfred