Re: What is this plug for? 2000 Odyssey.

> There is a gray plastic plug (female) to the left of the main console, > basically hidden unless you get down on your hands and knees. It is circled > in red in the picture shown here: > >
> Can anyone tell me what this plug is for?

Take a look in the PDI for an Odyssey:

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Take a look in the PDI for an Odyssey. Feel free to print it out . . . . Courtesy

Here's a simpler link:

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Thanks. That confirms it.

No clue what PDI stands for, but it does tell me what the plug is for.

Reply to
Xxxxx

That plug looks like a standard OBD-II style diagnostic connector. It is used for reading out trouble codes, operating parameters, etc. If your check engine light ever goes on, this is the magic place to hook a scanner up to in order to find out what is going on.

PDI = Pre-Delivery Inspection, the work a dealer is to do before delivery your new car.

John

Reply to
John Horner