Re: Where is fuel filter on 2001 Accord EX Automatic ?

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 20:22:11 -0700, Michael Pardee wrote:

ok, there is something to be said for preempting idiot mechanics that can't diagnose a basic problem like this, but then again, maybe not. when i went to vehicle tech classes, we'd be given bench motors with undisclosed problems and tested on our diagnosis and repair. basic flow- chart stuff. if you can sit down with the honda manual and the honda diagnostic charts, there really is no reason anyone should be giving you a vehicle back unable to find out the problem. just changing fuel filters doesn't make your mechanic good at their job.