Re: Who will be the US "Big 3" in 2016?

Isn't envy one of the deadly sins? ;)

mike

Lee Florack wrote: > >> >> It won't help management much. However, you cannot ignore the facts >> about the horrendous burden that extremely high salaries (when compared >> to value provided), high healthcare costs and ridiculous retirement >> costs -- all the result of union demands have and continue to be at least >> one of the major causes of unprofitability. Even if the management teams >> of Ford and GM could somehow produce some desirable cars anytime soon, >> the profit margins would still be too low. > > True enough, but don't forget that the GM and Ford executives are also > wildely overpaid by world competitive standards and have pension programs > for themselves which no mortal can hope to get. > > John
Reply to
Mike Hunter

What are you talking about?

I would really help if you inline post rather than top-post.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Mike, Keep up the top posting... it's much easier, user-friendly, and clearer that way. JP

"Jeff" wrote in news:qZvBg.803$Qf.293 @newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Reply to
Jon R. Patrick

Please explain. I am not sure I understand how it is in anyway easier.

bob z.

Reply to
bobzee1