Re: Why does the auto industry turn out such crap??

YEP around 2% on AVERAGE just as is the case with all other manufactured products
wrote:

Toyota doesn't get it right every time, either.
I have had two Fords that were really good. And I know others with American cars that were good, too.
On the other hand, a lot of American and foreign cars really sucked, too.
Jeff
On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:40:56 -0500, "Mike Hunter"

Actually 2% is very high for Toyota.