Rear door Accord problem

The interior linkage on the handle on the rear offside door of my 1999 Accord has dropped inside the door, meaning it is now permanently closed. How difficult a job will it be to repair it?

enough to at least get the door open. That probably means removing the back seat and some cursing on the part of the poor soul who has to do the job.
Once the door is open it will be pretty straightforward. There may be a small piece that broke and will have to be ordered, but I think it's likely something just worked loose and fell apart.
I would guess 2-3 hours labor depending on the breaks.
Mike

fears!!