rear motor mount 93 accord 5 sp

Itís looking like Iím going to have to replace my rear motor mount to eliminate the starting shake and the vibration.
My manual doesnít say a thing re changing them. Anyone done this?
Itís pretty tight and I know the bolts are tight. Do I need to remove the injectors to get at the mount?
thanks for any tips.
‚úĖ