rear view mirror prob

I have a bass system in my car, well it moves my rear view mirror all over the place. I was wondering is there something i can put around the base or
ball of the mirror, like a compound or grease, to keep it more stiff? My 96 accord didnt have this problem, nowi have a 99 accord.

of string around the ball where it fits the socket, pulled tight as possible and tied. You can always snip it off it it doesn't do the job and make it prettier if it does :-)
Mike
good suggest, thankyou

Get a set of earphones. Everyone will applaud you...

Yeah if your an old fart

The first solution that comes to mind is, TURN IT DOWN! {;^)
live life LOUD!!

Live life deaf.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
your going to be deaf one day anyways enjoy your music while you can, haha!

Definitely a MFFY.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Drive responsibly. Be able to HEAR the emergency vehicle approaching you! The person it is responding for may be a family member.
Brian
You SEE them before they get to you anyways.

How can you tell how many there are, with your rearview mirror shaking?
Brian