Recent Fit Sport Prices?

I am getting ready to buy a Fit Sport with AT and navi. Would love to hear about real world deals from recent buyers out there.

Reply to
gsnorris9

Thus spake snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net :

Still going for close to MSRP around Austin. Most of the stores are selling them off the truck, or by the weekend. The base Fit isn't quite as fast, but I don't think there's much wiggle room.

Reply to
Dillon Pyron

Dillon,

Who's a decent Honda dealer in Austin? Howdy?

I live in New Braunfels

Thanks

Reply to
J.L.Hemmer

I got a quote for about $1400 off MSRP but they had already added the "protection package" (i.e., dealer profit package) at $795. Guess I better grab it. Maybe the end of CFC will bring prices down.

Reply to
gsnorris9

Thus spake J.L.Hemmer :

We bought our 96's from them and I bought my 08 Fit from them. I kind of ignored the 30.06 sign on the door, though. First Texas is also good. Classic sucks, but they're too far north for you.

Right now First Texas has an Elise on their pre-owned lot, front and center on the display rack. It's been there for two months, so if you ever wanted a kart with doors, they might talk price.

Reply to
Dillon Pyron

End result: $18,000 even for a Sort AT/Navi - compared to $18,960 list. The end of C4C helped me out here I think.

Reply to
gsnorris9