Release Date--2006 Civic Si

I subscribe to "Honda Tuning" magazine and just received the April 2005 edition. I learned from page 4 that there were many complaints related to

2005 Civic Si--mainly in relation to the engine and how the car looks. It had very "disappointing sales performance" according to the editor. Honda is aware of the problem and told the editor that the 2006 Civic Si would be far superior to the 2005 edition but refused to give any details. However, the Honda staff members did reveal that the 2006 Civic Si would be released for sale in September 2005. Therefore, if you were planning to buy a 2005 Civic--wait until Sepetember.
Reply to
Jason