remanufactured compressor AC

Hello from France
on Prelude 3 gen the AC compressor is dead :-(
We are in France and remanufacturing AC compressor is not usual not as in Us or Canada...

Is it safe and reliable to look toward a remanufactured one? Some people in France says it is not a longlife plan...
If it is good plan.... Have you some companies beter than others in Us or Canada
Other whise have you some plan for new one (adaptable...)
Thanks Philippe
for responding please drop -discret- in my adress