Reminder Beepers

The headlight reminder and ignition key reminder beeper on my 2002 CRV has quit working, and I have depended on them for way too long. I have already drained my battery once and had a couple of
other close calls. I can't find anything about it in the fuse list in the owner's manual and will welcome any help.
Thanks
Dick wrote:

Sign in, then search. If you dont' find the answer, post a question in this forum . .
http://www.hondasuv.com/stg/viewforum.php?f
'Curly'