Reminder Beepers

The headlight reminder and ignition key reminder beeper on my

2002 CRV has quit working, and I have depended on them for way too long. I have already drained my battery once and had a couple of other close calls. I can't find anything about it in the fuse list in the owner's manual and will welcome any help.

Thanks

Reply to
Dick

Sign in, then search. If you dont' find the answer, post a question in this forum . .

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'