Remote fob battery

Hi, I need a new baqttery for my remote fob for CR-V. Can I replace battery without losing programming? TIA,

Yes.
Howard wrote:

Hi, Thanks.

Yes.
For future information, just be aware that the remote transmitter isn't programmed for anything; it is what it is. The car is programmed, via a series of simple actions, to recognize that particular transmitter.
The car can recognize up to four different transmitters, last I heard. So if you lose your transmitter, no big deal--just get a different one (dealer, ebay, keylessride.com, etc.) and tell the car about it.