Remote Starter On 2001 Honda Accord

I have a 2001 Honda Accord. It came with a factory intalled remote starter and door locks. My problem is that my remote starter sometimes starts normal. Other times, I can hear it cranking by will not start. I
have tried changing the battery but no luck.
Any idea what the problem is? How can I fix it?
Please reply to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com . Thanks for your time and consideration.
. Thanks for your time and

Nope. If asked in Usenet, it is answered in Usenet so all can see.
Normal cranking, but no start can be caused by various systems: ignition system, fuel system, etc. If you are having slow cranking, the problem is with the battery or starter.
To check ignition system: Open hood and look for disconnected spark-plug wires or vacuum lines. Crank the engine and check if each disconnected plug wire is producing spark when close to engine body. To start with the fuel system: press the valve on top of engine to see if fuel is comming out.
For futher info: http://www.hintsandthings.co.uk/garage/diagnosis.htm
Manny wrote:

If it happens when the car has been sitting over night, or the weekend, you may have a dripping injector. The (aftermarket) starting system doesn't know what the manual says about starting a flooded honda. Your manual tells you how to start it, and the cure is a can of Techron injector cleaner, or a few tanks of Gasohol.
Happened to my Odyssey, and the Gasohol cured it.
If it's VERY cold out, the manual tells you to hold the pedal 1/2 way to the floor. If it's that cold, you should be using a block heater.
Honda doesn't officially 'endorse' remote starters. Your manual tells you why.
'Curly'
If this only happened when you are using the remote starter. Most likely the problem on the transponder by-pass module used on the remote starter. First find out the brand name , and get a radio/remote starter installing shop to diagnose.
. Thanks for your time and