Remote Transmitter

I finally was able to get my remote transmitter to work. I used it to lock the door, then it stopped working. I stupidly opened the door and that set off the alarm. I have disconnected the alarm. Not sure what to do to get the alarm reset, as my transmitter is not working. Please help.

Reply to
Trini

Not a lot of information there to go on - I presume this is on a Honda? The model and year are important, and whether it is a factory system or an aftermarket system... what brand?

But the best place to ask (and give the details) is at

- you'll have to register but will have the benefit of several professional alarm installers.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee