Remove plastic cover

All,
I need to access a screw on Accord '06 Sedan that holds in-cabin Fuse box. In order to do that I need to dismount plastic cover that covers Fuse box cover and hood opener. I unpluged the clip on far top corner,
but something holds it on the bottom. I can't see if it is clip or something else and afraid to break it. Does anybody have charts on how to remove it? Or did priviously?
Thank you in advance.

This may help. It is directions to install the outside temp readout. But it shows how to disassemble the dash over the fuse box. http://www.handaccessories.com/accord/06-accord-outsidetemp.pdf
BBTACO
Thank you for the manual. Unfortunately it doesn't show the disassemble of the panel shown on pic 17.