Remove sat/nav unit from CR-V ?

Hi
I have a 2003 UK Honda CR-V with factory fitted Radio/Sat Nav unit. I want to remove the unit to fit an FM Modulator to it but can't see how it is removed
from the dash.
Any advice ??
TIA
Steve
Steve wrote:

=========================================== http://www.hondasuv.com/crv/viewforum.php?f %
Install sheets for many gen 1 and gen II CR-V options, including stereos / CD players. (hold the screwdriver in your LEFT hand since you're in UK) :-) :-)
'Curly'