Remove the back seat

Hey guys and dolls! Can anyone help with how to remove the back seat of a 1993 Honda Accord

--
Its always fun with the top down

www.autozone.com has free repair guides for this accord. Put in your vehicle year, make, model, follow the pointers to the guides, go to the "Body & Trim" section, then "Interior," then "seats."
I pulled the front seat out of my 91 Civic last year. One of the easier jobs I've done on it.
Barbara via CarKB.com wrote:

in by bolts that are at the rotation point of the seat at the bottom outer edges.     There is a 12mm bolt about in the mid line of the back edge of the seat bottom. You'll need a socket on a longish extension to reach past the cushion to loosen and remove the bolt. Tip the seat up from the back edge, and there are two places along the front edge where the frame slips into holes. Bottom should lift out.     Reassembly is easy, but remember to feed the seatbelts back through the holes in the seat and clip them to their correct end. This helps find them after the seat bottom is back in place. bob