Removing Engine

I have a 1994 honda prelude and i am in the prosses of taking the motor out and i am stuck i have alredy detached all the parts from the block itself and i am
trying to pull it out but when ever i begin to pull the block it always gets stuck on the transsmision now i have tried to drop it striaght down but with knoe luck do you have any suggestions to make my life allitle easier?
--
Ludedude94

Ludedude94 wrote:

Have you pulled both axles? In addition, are you using a tilt bar? You can see several examples here http://tinyurl.com/p9s2s . While I haven't pulled a motor on a '94 'Lude, other Honda motors I've pulled require you to use a tilt bar to angle the engine rather steeply before it will come out.
Eric